- This coach bus has a simple yet elegant body line. The roof-mounted air conditioner is integrated to the car body to reduce the wind resistance and enhance the elegance. The headlamps and decorative lamps, crafted with great care, are exquisite and attractive at once. The car body side moldings add aesthetics and increase flexibility to the coach design.
- The D pillar of the coach bus is painted to black to add impressive visual effects.
- The passenger coach is certified by European Standard by excellent performance and superior quality.
- This coach bus is equipped with a through luggage compartment whose door has wide opening angles.
- Deluxe instrument desk features brilliant design, optimized instrument layout, great accessibility, easy operations and complete functions.
- Adjustable high backrest passenger chairs are used to bring passengers a comfortable ride.
Technical Specifications of 10m 41 Seater Coach
|Body structure||Semi monocoque|
|Length×Width×Height (mm)||9915×2500×3380 (with A/C)|
|Maximum passenger capacity||43|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||280|
|Suspension system||●||2 front and 4 rear air suspensions|
|Front Axles (T)||●||5.5T|
|Rear Axles (T)||●||9.5T|
|Steering system||●||Hydraulic steering|
|Doors||●||Full aluminum remote control swing-out door|
|Side windows||●||Tempered glass|
|Driver seat||●||Adjustable pneumatic damping driver seat|
|Passenger seats||●||Adjustable high backrest passenger seat|
|Mirror type||●||Wide angle electronic rearview mirror (with defrosting function)|
|Heating and defrosting states||●||Engine waste heat defrosting|
|◎||Independent water heating and forced cooling|
|Automobile data recorder||●|
|Middle door and back-up monitor||◎|
|Lifting device (for air spring)||●|
|360° panoramic views||◎|
| Notes: ●Standard; ◎Optional
Specific models and technical specifications are subject to the actual vehicle configuration. King Long reserves the right to change pictures and parameters and the right of final interpretation.